Daylight by Matt&Kim- Final Music Video

Wednesday 14 September 2011

5. Please may I use your track?

Different Recording's Logo
In order to use "Daylight" by Matt & Kim, I have to ask for their permission as they own the copyright to the song. I've composed this letter requesting their permission, hoping they'll allow me.

"To whom it may concern at Different Recordings,

I am an A2 Media Studies student at Gordonstoun School in Scotland currently completing my last year. For my Media coursework I am required to create a music video to an already existing song, and I am intending on using the song "Daylight" by Matt & Kim, and therefore must ask for Different Recordings permission. This use is purely for academic reasons, not for commercial gain and therefore no copyright infringement is intended. Your permission would be extremely advantageous, and I hope that you will oblige me in my request.
Sincerely,

Zoe Springer"

No comments:

Post a Comment