Daylight by Matt&Kim- Final Music Video

Thursday 8 March 2012

4. How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

In order to plan, research, film, edit and exhibit my media music video I had to use a huge variation of different technologies, ranging from websites to tripods. By creating a Wix site I was able to illustrate the process in which I used each of these technologies in detail. I tried to keep up with the idea of branding and synergy throughout the site and my promotional package by using the same grey, black and white scale colour scheme, images from my digipak and the most similar font I could find considering Wix didn't offer the 'Digital' style. I feel this has been a success as it really reflects the Digipak, Ad and music video, almost making it seem like the band's official website as it displays the idea of branding. Please take a look to get a more in depth view on the different technologies that were employed during the making of 'Daylight'.
Free website - Powered By Wix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment